Everyone has a Story… What’s Yours?
You can inspire others, simply by sharing your story. There are women out there who need support, you have something special to offer… together, we can help them. Real stories from real women will be posted on our website and social media every month.
Have you always wanted to make a difference in the life of another mother and her child? If so, this is your chance to make a real impact. Be seen, be heard and be part of something bigger.
Here are Some Story Ideas
Share Your Story In Your Own Words.
- With an article that we can post on our website. (ideally 500 words or more)
- You can remain anonymous, or we can just use your first name.
- If you would like to share a photo, that would be great.
Be Guided By Answering The Following Questions (Select Your Preferred Questions or include your own):
- Did you exercise before pregnancy? If so, how did this help you?
- How did exercise help you when pregnant?
- How did you find exercising in your first trimester?
- How did you find exercising in your second trimester?
- How did you find exercising in your third trimester?
- Do you have any specific tips for exercising when pregnant based on your experience?
- How was your postnatal recovery experience?
Here Are Some Possible Topics That You Could Share to Support Other Women Experiencing a similar situation:
- How exercise during pregnancy helped you.
- What exercises you found helped the most.
- What challenges you experienced when working out.
- How exercise helped you prepare for labour.
- How a specific health condition impacted on your pregnancy.
You Could Share Your Personal Experience With:
- Gestational diabetes.
- Placenta Previa.
- Carrying multiples.
- Working while pregnant.
- Being pregnant and caring for your other children.
By sharing your story and personal experience you could help out another woman in need. I know through my volunteer work with The Babes Project that there are indeed many pregnant women who greatly appreciate the help.
So, if this is something you would like to help out with, then I would love to hear from you.
If you have another suggestion then please also feel free to Email me. Click on this link and send me a message via our Contact form and I will be in touch!
I look forward to hearing from you.