Post-Baby Workshop Chirnside Park
Update: As you can see by the date, this post-baby workshop is over. And what an amazing time we all had. But for right now, you can access all of this great information online at PregActive.com
Are you ready to re-gain your body confidence? Stop unwanted leakage? Know how to start healing your diastasi recti the safe way? And recover from post-birth the right way with safe postnatal exercises?
The Join Us on Sunday March 24th for Our Next Post-baby Workshop
When you attend our post-baby workshop, you will gain access to the tools, practices, exercises and resources you need and deserve to improve your health and wellbeing as a mother.
Our post pregnancy workshops are highly interactive. This provides you with the opportunity to ask lots questions and get the answers you want. Our workshops provide a supportive and welcoming environment for all women.
You deserve to feel good in your body again. It is important that you re-gain your body confidence to take on motherhood. This is your step to regaining control, feeling energised again and being the happier, healthier mother you want to be.
Here’s Just Some of What You Will Get
- Learn from a Women’s Health Physio exactly what diastasi recti is all about.
- Learn how to check for diastasis recti.
- Heal your belly the medically recommended way.
- Banish postpartum symptoms.
- Discover the best exercises to do when you have abdominal separation.
- Learn how to rebuild a connection with your body.
- Be empowered to make positive change!
- Stop accidental leaks.
- Discover the exercises you must avoid during this post-baby period.
- Learn how to re-gaining trust in your body again to function how you want it to!
- Find our how to re-gain your body confidence.
- Learn how to restore your core & optimise your pelvic health.
- Learn how to activate your pelvic floor and gain a functional pelvic floor.
- Learn about intra-abdominal pressure and the affects it can have if you do not have a functional core.
- Learn how to feel great again and take on motherhood with increased energy.
And Much More!
Learn about Diastasis Recti from a Trusted Women’s Health Physio
Learn how to do a self check for diastasis recti, and have yours checked by a women’s health physiotherapist on the day.
- Relaxation techniques
- Myofacial release
- Postnatal Exercises
Presenters and Instructors
Kerryn is the Founder of PregActive and one of Australia’s leading Prenatal and Postnatal Exercise Specialists.
Kerryn teaches in-studio classes and helps new mothers re-gain their body confidence.
Beth Scott Beth is passionate about helping pre and postnatal women achieve their health, body and fitness goals.
Beth regularly sees women who are experiencing lower back, pelvic, and pubic symphysis pain, as well as DRAM (diastasis of the rectus abdominal muscle).
Sunday 24th March 2019
9.30am – 11am
Chirnside Park Community Hub
33 Kimberley Drive