How To Boost Immune System When Pregnant

How To Boost Immune System When Pregnant

I know, right now, you will have many questions about your pregnancy immune system in the face of the Coronavirus pandemic. So, I want to chat about how to boost your immune system when pregnant.

We have enough to worry about when pregnant. Now, with the global pandemic it only adds another worry. But I want you to know that all the medical reports to date suggest your baby will be fine.

Now is the time I want you to do all you can to boost your immune system and look after your mental health during pregnancy. As we know, excessive stress can have a negative impact on the immune system so let’s start right now, and implement some positive steps to reducing your stress.

As always, please consult your doctor about any medical questions you may have and if you are unwell please seek medical advice immediately.

How To Boost Immune System When Pregnant

Pregnancy Immune System and COVID-19

If you’re like most people, you’ve been paying attention to what’s happening with coronavirus. It’s important you do everything you can to improve your immune system in times like these.

That raises the question: can you do anything to boost your pregnancy immune system?

So, let’s start with discussing what the immune system, how it works, and then how to strengthen it.

Can I Really Boost My Immune System?

Research conducted by scientists at the Karolinska Institute shows that our genetics only determine around 25% of our immune system health, with the other 75% being determined by lifestyle choices and our environment.

So it is vital that you know you can implement healthy lifestyle choices to boost your immune system.

Importance of Boosting Immunity during Pregnancy

Continue reading this story on my PregActive for Pregnancy site >

PregActive Prenatal Classes Online

Kerryn Boyle
Kerryn is a Prenatal Exercise Instructor. Kerryn’s areas of expertise includes providing women with safe at-home pregnancy workouts and postpartum workouts. From pregnancy yoga classes to week by week, it's all right here.

Related Posts

Join Our PregActive Family on Instagram

Free Pregnancy WorkoutsPrenatal Exercise Certification CoursePlanning for Pregnancy FitnessFree core exercises after pregnancy

Recent Stories